At ToniTurner.com we care about your privacy and believe in transparency. That’s why we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices. We only collect personal information necessary to deliver our services and we handle it carefully and sensibly.
Below you will find information about the following:
- Collection of information
- How we utilize information
- Purpose of data processing
- How we share your personal information and who we share it with
- International transfers
- Security measures
- Your rights
- Age restrictions
- Further questions and contacts
1. Collection of Information
When you access and browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
Information you provide:
- Contact information – we receive and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name and email address.
- Payments and billing information – We collect information necessary for transaction purposes – when signing up for any of our services, products, or programs, we request additional personal and payment information such as your name, credit card information, telephone number, email address, billing address and shipping address. We use a secure payment service (1ShoppingCart and Authorize.net) so you can be confident that your information is absolutely safe.
Information we receive from your use of services or third-parties:
- Automated information – when you visit our Site we receive and collect information, which may – in certain circumstances constitute personal information – and which includes your IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time and/or clickstream data.
- Website Analytics tools – we use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use.
- Information Logs – when you visit the Site, view content provided by us, use our services, send us an email, we automatically collect and store certain information in log files. This includes your IP address, URL, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, requests type to our Site and error responses returned by our site or services.
- Other information – we also store any information that you provide to our team related to the provisioning of our services.
We do not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information for transactional purposes as well as to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any outside organization, other than the necessary.
2. How We Utilize Information
Information you provide:
We collect, store and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
- Contact information – to contact you regarding the progress of your orders, status of the services, functionality changes to our Site – where you have opted in to receive such information – other / new services, and /or special offers / newsletters we think you might find useful, we use email as well as to inform you about account issues, service interruptions or updates, or new products in accordance with applicable law.
- Payment and billing information – we need it together with your contact details, to open an account for you, to process your orders, and if applicable, recurring billing, to bill you and to fulfill our legal obligations for tax calculations.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties:
We collect, store and use the information that we receive from your use of our service for the following reasons:
- Automated information – to diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site and services. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except if necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our site and systems.
- Analytics tools – to improve services on our Site.
- Information logs – for diagnosing problems, administering our site and resolving issues.
- Other information – to maintain your account and purchased products, to have an accurate record of any inquiries that could help us optimize and improve our products and services.
3. Purposes of data processing
When you access or use our services, we need to collect, use, and otherwise process your information, as set out in this Policy. We are committed to your privacy and follow a few fundamental principles when we process personal data:
- We strive to collect only the minimum personal data that we need to deliver any services to you.
- We aim for full transparency on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes and respect your privacy.
- We make sure we only use your information for the purposes you have given us permission for.
We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information, as set out in this Policy:
- Contract – the use of your information is necessary to perform any contractual obligations in order to provide any services to you.
- Legal obligations – our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims. For example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities; or to use your personal information for tax calculations.
- Our legitimate interests – necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to:
- run, grow, develop and deliver our services;
- detect and prevent fraudulent activities;
- enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- better understand how people interact with our website;
- determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
- enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
- Consent – we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information to send you marketing information (such as our newsletters and promotional offers) by email. You may withdraw your consent at any time by updating your personal Info/Settings in your user profile in your online account, using our Unsubscribe option in relation to email subscriptions, or contacting us using the details set out in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this Policy.
You can manage your preferences regarding Cookies by modifying your browser settings.
5. How we share your personal information and who we share it with
All personal information collected by ToniTurner.com is treated as confidential. We disclose entire or part of your data in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- If we are required by law– we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legitimate governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property– We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we believe in good-faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; to investigate potential violations; to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ToniTurner.com, our users or the public as required or permitted by law. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
- Domain Registrars– the domain’s owner information (WHOIS Data) for any domain name is required and controlled by the Registry for the top-level domain which you wish or have registered a domain name in. We share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN’s rules, regulations and policies and with rules and policies by the ICANN-accredited registrar providers we represent. The use and disclosure of the personal information as part of the domain registration process is governed by the Domain Name Agreement in our Terms of Service.
6. International transfers
We host, store or otherwise handle your personal information within the borders of the USA and European Economic Area (EEA) .
We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with thе data protection and privacy laws that apply.
European data protection laws, in particular, include specific rules on transferring personal information outside the EEA.
When transferring personal information outside the USA to EEA, we will include the standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission under Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) into our contract with the EEA-based SiteGround group company or other Partners.
7. Security measures
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you enter on our Site in order to protect its security during transmission to and from our Site. When storing information, we protect its security by encryption and pseudonymization of critical data. When we process credit card information and payments, the credit card is subject to tokenization and strong security measures.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures require us in some cases to request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
To protect against unauthorized access to your account and information, we implement password protection. As an additional safety measure, be sure to sign off when you finish using your account and your computer.
Although we take all these measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information, please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
8. Your Rights
By visiting the Membership Details page in your online account, you can access, correct, change, and delete certain personal information associated with your account. Further, you can opt-out of any email marketing you receive from us by clicking on the Unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email or contacting us using the details in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this policy. If you need further assistance, you can contact us using the details in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this policy to request any of the following:
- confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
- provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
- provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
- withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
- consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing);
- request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
- restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability); and
- we will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
9. Age Restrictions
In accordance with ToniTurner.com Terms of Service, we do not sell products, provide services or collect information from any individual under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to use the Site and you must request your parent or guardian to use the Site instead. Should you have an evidence that someone under the age of 18 has bought services and provided their personal information to us, please contact us using the details set out in the “Further questions and contacts” section below.
If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice via our Site, at least fifteen (15) days before the changes take effect.
11. Further questions and contacts